[GRASSLIST:111] Re: making a "true-color" landsat composite

Ian MacMillan Ian.MacMillan at pomona.edu
Tue Mar 14 15:44:14 EST 2006

Dylan, I am not sure if you have this problem, but you might want to
watch out with the colors when you patch landsat tiles together.  The
colors tend to get screwy since the the shots were each taken at
different times of day, different days of the year, etc.  I have found
that it is best to enhance each tile separately, then patch them
together at the end, rather than patching all band 1's, all band 2's
etc.  You probably already knew this, but thought I would add my two
cents.

-Ian