[GRASSLIST:142] NITF cropping question

Julie Tittler Julie.Tittler at operamail.com
Wed Mar 15 15:09:11 EST 2006

I'm new to this software, and am still trying to get a successful install
of the application. But, in the meantime, I was wondering if anyone can
tell me how to do the following with the software:

I have an NITF satellite image which needs to be cropped to specific
coordinates and saved as a new image, perhaps GeoTiff, or MrSids. Can this
software do this, and if so, how? I did do some searching in the forum
archives and failed to find anything specific to this. If someone could
point me to the correct section of the documentation, or give me a series
of steps for doing this, that would be great.

Thank you in advance for your suggestions.

Kindest Regards,
Julie Tittler