[GRASSLIST:171] RE: calculating distances

Patton, Eric epatton at nrcan.gc.ca
Thu Mar 16 09:46:08 EST 2006

If you have 2000 'girls' and 10 years of observations, with 2000
observations per year, then you have 2000 * 2000 * 10 = 40,000,000
'observations'.

Can you explain more about the dataset? It's not clear what kind of data
you're using or how it's organized - like what does an 'observation'
measure? Does your data exist in a dbf or database? etc, etc...

 --
Eric Patton
epatton at nrcan.gc.ca