[GRASSLIST:273] Re: Fwd: Developing a forest fragmentation index

Kari Salovaara kari.salovaara at pp1.inet.fi
Tue Mar 21 04:02:26 EST 2006

maning sambale wrote:
> Dear list,
>
> I hope somebody can help me on this.  I am a MS student studying
> forest loss and fragmentation here in the Philippines.

Hi,

have You looked r.le programs. You can find more info from
- GRASS GIS 6.0.2 Reference Manual raster commands
- GRASS: Documentation - Special topics -  Landscape structure analysis
at http://grass.itc.it/

An example You can find from Open Source Free Software GIS - GRASS users
conference 2002
at
http://www.ing.unitn.it/~grass/conferences/GRASS2002/proceedings/proceedings/papers_by_title.html
- In Search Of Habitats ~ Testing A Gnu Approach (Nieminen Juhana): Full
Paper, Abstract

Regards,
Kari

--