[GRASSLIST:290] Re: dem from satellite data

Markus Neteler neteler at itc.it
Tue Mar 21 12:35:43 EST 2006

On Tue, Mar 21, 2006 at 06:18:44PM +0100, Jachym Cepicky wrote:
> Hallo,
> is some open source/free software for creating dem from satellite data
> out there?

Hi Jachym,

the good old STEREO could be used for that.
To generate the input points, our new i.points with
auto-search of corresponding points would be nice (not sure
how it performs on DEM). but I cannot get the map selection
window running. Some problem with R_() function, I assume.

I would need help to finish our new i.points for
release.

Markus