[GRASSLIST:357] Re: grass libraries

Ana Soares tiobrothercamarada at gmail.com
Fri Mar 24 09:30:00 EST 2006

seabiscuit at ubuntu:/$ ls /usr/local/lib/
firmware/  python2.4/ site_ruby/
seabiscuit at ubuntu:/$ ls /usr/local/lib
firmware  python2.4  site_ruby

$ ls /usr/lib/grass/
bin  bwidget  docs  driver  etc  fonts  include  lib  man  scripts

But I think I fixed the problem now! :)

Here's the makefile :

prot1: utils.o db_mg.o session.o main.o
    gcc -o prot1 -L/usr/lib/grass/lib utils.o db_mg.o session.o
main.o-lreadline -lcurses -lgrass_gis -lm

main.o:
    gcc -c -I /usr/lib/grass/include -L/usr/lib/grass/lib main.c

session.o:
    gcc -c session.c

db_mg.o:
    gcc -c -I /usr/lib/grass/include db_mg.c

utils.o:
    gcc -c utils.c

clean:
    rm -f *.o *~ prot1