[GRASSLIST:451] Fwd: Re: raster example

Ana Soares tiobrothercamarada at gmail.com
Tue Mar 28 09:52:17 EST 2006

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ana Soares <tiobrothercamarada at gmail.com>
Date: 28/03/2006 15:50
Subject: Re: [GRASSLIST:448] Re: raster example
To: grasslist at baylor.edu

Hello

Sorry to bother you again, I promise its the last one (today, anyway) :-)

I can't seem to find Module.make on my file system.

GRASS 6.0.1 (spearfish60):~/Desktop/raster/r.example > make
Makefile:10: ../../../include/Make/Module.make: No such file or directory
make: *** No rule to make target `../../../include/Make/Module.make'.  Stop.

I have ubuntu, somewhat similar to debian.

seabiscuit at ubuntu:/usr/lib/grass/include$ ls
bdlg_bm.h   devlib.h    geom.h       ibtree.h     lock.h        raster.h
spawn.h
bitmap.h    dgl         gisdefs.h    icon_bm.h    monitors.h    readsites.h
sqlp.h
blas.h      dgl.h       gis.h        icon.h       ogsf_proto.h  region_bm.h
std_incs.h
btree.h     D.h         glocale.h    imagedefs.h  ortholib.h    rowio.h
symbol.h
CC.h        dig_atts.h  gmath.h      imagery.h    Paintlib.h    rtree
transform.h
cdhc.h      display.h   gproj_api.h  keyframe.h   patterns.h    rtree.h
vask.h
codes.h     dlg_bm.h    gprojects.h  kftypes.h    pbmplus.h     search.h
vbuildlib.h
colors.h    dlg.h       graph.h      label_bm.h   P_datetime.h  segment.h
vect
config.h    edit.h      grass        la.h         portable.h    shapefil.h
Vect.h
dataquad.h  form.h      gstypes.h    lapack.h     proto_dbmi.h  shhopt.h
version.h
datetime.h  G3d.h       gsurf.h      libtrans.h   P_site.h      site.h
V_.h
dbmi.h      geo.h       help.h       linkm.h      qtree.h       sitelib.h
winname.h

I used synaptic to install grass.

Maybe I've dne something wrong ?

Thanks