[GRASSLIST:507] Re: GRASS test suite

"Sören Gebbert" soerengebbert at gmx.de
Fri Mar 31 06:30:57 EST 2006

Hi Radim,
many thanks for this info, that sounds very promising!
With those tools, the test suite should run. If not, i will make
it run!
Maybe i only need to rename some progs and stuff (awk -> gawk).
And HURRAY, md5sum is present. :)

> MSYS includes:
> basename.exe  env.exe      install.exe       od.exe     tail.exe
> bzip2.exe     expr.exe     install-info.exe  patch.exe  tar.exe
> cat.exe       false.exe    less.exe          ps.exe     tee.exe
> chmod.exe     find.exe     ln.exe            rmdir.exe  texindex.exe
> cmp.exe       fold.exe     ls.exe            rm.exe     touch.exe
> comm.exe      gawk.exe     m4.exe            rxvt.exe   tr.exe
> cp.exe        grep.exe     make.exe          sed.exe    true.exe
> cut.exe       gzip.exe     makeinfo.exe      sh.exe     uname.exe
> date.exe      head.exe     md5sum.exe        sleep.exe  uniq.exe
> diff3.exe     id.exe       mkdir.exe         sort.exe   vim.exe
> diff.exe      info.exe     mount.exe         split.exe  wc.exe
> dirname.exe   infokey.exe  mv.exe            stty.exe   xargs.exe
>
> > And how about the existing shell scripts in grass,
> > do they work with MSYS and GRASS with windows?
>
> At moment no because of the problem with variables I reported yesterday,
> but they will work soon using sh.exe from MSYS.

What does soon mean, do you provide a new zip archive?
Or can i handle this?
Sorry, i have no clue of windows ... or how qgis handles the shell.

Best regards
Soeren

--
Analog-/ISDN-Nutzer sparen mit GMX SmartSurfer bis zu 70%!
Kostenlos downloaden: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/smartsurfer