[GRASSLIST:523] Re: running r.topmodel

Jaime Carrera jaicarrerahdez at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 31 13:39:27 EST 2006

Thanks Huidae and Thomas for your reply
  Huidae's page is really helpfull to understand the usage of r.topmodel; however it is not clear to me which topmodel version is the one implemented in r.topmodel. Is it the original one by K. Beven? or is this the same version as the one in Liaw's PhD thesis?

 Cheers

 Jaime

Huidae Cho <grass4u at gmail.com> escribió: http://geni.ath.cx/r.topmodel.html is somewhat helpful though it's still under
construction.

Huidae Cho

On Thu, Mar 30, 2006 at 07:05:47PM -0600, Jaime Carrera wrote:

>    Hi,
>    Has any one used the r.topmodel module? If so, I have the following questions:
>    1) What are the instructions that are required in the "topmodel parameters file"?
>    2) How should the topographic index statistics file be written?
>    Cheers,
>    Jaime

>    Correo Yahoo!
>    Espacio para todos tus mensajes, antivirus y antispam ¡gratis!
>    Regístrate ya - http://correo.espanol.yahoo.com/

Correo Yahoo!