[GRASSLIST:1030] Re: GRASS and vector lines: how can I change the direction of digitized lines?

wqual wolfgang.qual at gmx.net
Mon May 8 03:00:17 EDT 2006

Good Morning Otto, hi list.
thank you very much for this hint. BTW, I found out that the mapserver needs a
special option specified to display the direction correctly (see [1] for
details]: GAP must be set to something negative.

Best regards,

Wolfgang

[1]
http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/data2/wilma/mapserver-users/0310/msg00441.html