[GRASSLIST:1060] v.mkgrid

Trevor Wiens twiens at interbaun.com
Thu May 11 01:47:00 EDT 2006

It has come to my attention that some of the numbering of squares in
the military 100,000 meter grid changed when the went from NAD27 to
NAD83.

I've done some playing with v.mkgrid and it appears to provide correct
identifications, but need to to more detailed checks to see if they are
NAD27 or NAD83 designations. Does anyone know if this code has been
updated to account for the differences?

Trevor Wiens
twiens at interbaun.com

The significant problems that we face cannot be solved at the same
level of thinking we were at when we created them.
(Albert Einstein)