[GRASS-user] [GRASSLIST:1063] List migration to grass.itc.it

Markus Neteler neteler at itc.it
Thu May 11 06:17:11 EDT 2006

Dear GRASS user list subscribers,

as discussed earlier, I'll migrate the list from Baylor
to grass.itc.it now. The new hardware is stable, new
mailman functional. For a couple of years I already
had a shadow list at grass.itc.it to maintain a list
archive (goes back to 1991!). [1]

Existing subscribers:
 You will receive a subscription message today
 for the new GRASS user list. Postings to the old
 Baylor list (which I cannot modify) should still
 arrive in the new list so that nothing should get lost.
          address for list posting.

New subscribers:
 for subscribing.

I will not actively unsubscribe people from the Baylor
list since I have no access there. But when we use the
new list at grass.itc.it, the old list will simply remain
silent.

Available for further questions,

 Markus