[GRASS-user] New site

Markus Neteler neteler at itc.it
Mon May 15 08:58:04 EDT 2006

RAVI KUMAR wrote:

> Hi,
> 1. posting to this list, does it require, some JOINING ??
>     or the old listers need not join AGAIN?

The old listers need not join again (see my postings from a few days ago
[1],[2]).
I have transferred all known subscribers to the new list.
BUT: I cannot and will not unsubscribe people from the old list.

> 2. Are both the lists now operating in unison.?

Right. But we only use the new one. If someone still uses the old
address, it should be also posted via the new list. In this case those
people who are *still* subscribed to the old list, will receive a
message twice which was still posted to the old Baylor list.

Regards
  Markus

[1] http://grass.itc.it/pipermail/grassuser/2006-May/034072.html
[2] http://grass.itc.it/pipermail/grassuser/2006-May/034089.html