[GRASS-user] Remove island

Yves Jacolin yjacolin at free.fr
Thu May 18 16:19:57 EDT 2006

Hello,
Thanks for your help. I am wondering if my layer is correct! I try v.extract
-d input=visibilite output=visibilite_correct list=1-99999, nothing change !
Furthermore, if I choose to fill area by a "random fills  colors for each cat
values", 'islanf' are emtpy. When I export by v.out.org and use -c options in
shapefile, qgis display the layer correctly.

If I query the raster layer just before vectorisation, I obtain a 'good'
answer for polygons (ie, cat value displayed) and for island I just obtain an
empty windows, but the boundary is selected in the screen...
Acutally I don't understand how polygons are managed in Grass. I thank that I
read such subject in the past in this list, but I am maybe wrong.

Y.

--
Yves Jacolin