[GRASS-user] Trento3D screenshots redone

Thomas Adams Thomas.Adams at noaa.gov
Fri May 19 10:57:00 EDT 2006

Markus,

I understand about the modeling vs r.lake. I guess I just took the
opportunity to make the GRASS community aware of the modeling
possibilities and the possible direction we may go in the NWS. I really
don't know anything about the SWIG interface; can you explain how it
could be helpful in this application?

Regards,
Tom