[GRASS-user] draw mode

David Finlayson david.p.finlayson at gmail.com
Tue May 23 16:55:21 EDT 2006

I think the only difference is how much of the Map Display is filled
up with the image.

In strick mode the map displayed is exactly the same size as the
region. For example if you zoom to a short and squatty rectangle, Map
Display will fit the rectangle to the display but leave a white gap at
the top and bottom.

In Explore Draw mode, the Map Display displays AT LEAST as much as
what you requested, plus enough extra to fill the whole display.

Try it out while zooming to different size boxes and your see what it is doing.

David

On 5/23/06, Carlos Guâno Grohmann <carlos.grohmann at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey guys, just upgraded to cvs, and need to ask: what are the "strict
> draw mode" and "explore draw mode" buttons?
>
> tks
>
> Carlos
>
> --
>               Carlos Henrique Grohmann - Guano
>   Geologist M.Sc  - Doctorate Student at IGc-USP - Brazil
> Linux User #89721  - carlos dot grohmann at gmail dot com

David Finlayson