[GRASS-user] LiveCD versione 1.1

Luca Casagrande luca.casagrande at gmail.com
Thu May 25 10:51:23 EDT 2006

Ops...Sorry for the italian post!
I wonder why email was posted also here..I'll check if is kmail bug.

Ravi the livecd can be switched in english (also keyboard but the tutorial are
only in italian)
We'll relase an international version very soon

Bye
Luca

--
"E' molto più bello sapere qualcosa di tutto, che tutto di una cosa (Blaise
Pascal)."

GENTOO-GIS Development Team
jabber: casagrande at jabber.linux.it