[GRASS-user] GRASS with CALMET/CALPUFF model..

Luca Casagrande luca.casagrande at gmail.com
Mon May 29 04:49:07 EDT 2006

Hi to all!
I am thinking about a system for show data pollution from a certain source (in
my situation a chimney ) over an area and storing them in a database.
In my studies i heard about CALMET/CALPUFF model:
http://www.src.com/calpuff/calpuff1.htm
CALMET is a 3-D diagnostic meteorological model and CALPUFF is a
Non-steady-state transport, dispersion, and deposition model.

Has anyone heard about such application?

Thanks
Luca
--
"E' molto più bello sapere qualcosa di tutto, che tutto di una cosa (Blaise
Pascal)."

GENTOO-GIS Development Team
jabber: casagrande at jabber.linux.it