[GRASS-user] [GRASSLIST:1089] Re: GRASS on Win98. Out of environment space. GRASS Monitor not opening

David Finlayson david.p.finlayson at gmail.com
Wed May 31 22:38:52 EDT 2006

Assuming that your machine is vintage windows 98, and you really want
GRASS to work on your current hardware. You might try installing a
light-weight GNU/Linux distribution and try GRASS that way.

I've read good things about DSL and XUbuntu (Google for these). Both
are designed to run in low-specification machines.

David

--
David Finlayson