[GRASS-user] Grass6.2\Cygwin

Martin du Saire mdusaire at umn.edu
Wed Nov 1 11:11:06 EST 2006

Hi,

Tried compiling 6.2.0 in Cygwin (that should work, right?)

./configure --disable-shared --with-proj-share=../../usr/local/share/proj
No errors reported .
Then make reported errors in v.in.ogr and v.digit and make: Error 1

Ran make in v.in.ogr and v.digit, but still reported Error 1.

What should I be looking for in the output in order to figure out
what I am doing wrong or missing?

There are a series of undefined references to _X???  Is this a bad
thing, related to the fact that I am using Xorg in stead of Xfree?

Thanks