[GRASS-user] install grass 6.2.0 Ubuntu

Māris Nartišs maris.gis at gmail.com
Thu Nov 2 07:20:46 EST 2006

I suggest You to move to Edgy and build form source, as moustly GIS related
packages in Ubuntu are outdated (correct me, if I'm wrong). You could use
Debian GIS repository http://pkg-grass.alioth.debian.org/cgi-bin/wiki.pl to
build GRASS dependencies from source with "apt-get -b source package" and
then install them with "dpkg -i new.deb".

Maris.