[GRASS-user] gentoo grass-6.2.0.ebuild

Māris Nartišs maris.gis at gmail.com
Thu Nov 2 11:08:52 EST 2006

Hi,

it's not first time, when somebody steps forward for having GRASS on Gentoo.
When I had fast machines running Gentoo, I was working on ebuilds too, but
nowdays I have no fast enough boxes to run Gentoo. I hope it will change :)

Anyway: please, take look at
http://cemml.carleton.ca:8080/OGUG/projects/gentoo-grass Maybee it is
possible to just reuse already existing infrastructure (as possible).
Gentoo GIS overlay is not a bad idea, only - where to host it? And who will
maintain it (there is need for one main person besides ebuild devs/testers)?

Maris.