[GRASS-user] install grass 6.2.0 Ubuntu

H.S.Rai hardeep.rai at gmail.com
Fri Nov 3 02:05:58 EST 2006

On 11/2/06, Davide Caviglia (GRASS) <davide.c at gisweb.it> wrote:
> I would like to install Grass 6.2.0 with ubuntu dapper.
> I have problem with many dependencies: libc6 2.3.6-6, libfreetype6, etc..
> Can someone help me?

I compiled  Grassgrass-6.2.0RC3 on DapperDrake - Version 6.06. Yes, I
need lot of installaton of new software to meet dependencies. But I
don't faced any difficulty. Synaptic package manager help you.
Application -> Add/Remove application -> advance

Only I need to change path for two dependency. For rest default setting worked.

--
H.S.Rai