[GRASS-user] grass62 - broken html and freezing gui

Helmut Kudrnovsky hellik at web.de
Fri Nov 3 12:09:34 EST 2006

hi,

i've compiled the final grass62-source for myself without any error-message on a suse 10.1-machine.

i´ve played a little with the spearfish-dataset and with my own data, sometimes the tcl/tk-gui (gis.m, display-monitor, command-guis) seems to freeze, that means i cannot close the windows.

in the moment i cannot define a specific action causing the problem , i will test a little bit more.

all grass62-RC's before were ok, no such a behaviour of the gui on my machine.

the link from databaseintro.html to grass-odbc.html seems broken in my installation , all other help-htmls of the installation seems to be o.k. how can i test where the error is?

greetings from the snowy tyrol
helli