[GRASS-user] howto Install grass 6.2 on Fedora 6

Travis Kirstine traviskirstine at gmail.com
Wed Nov 8 12:17:08 EST 2006

I followed the directions at

http://geni.ath.cx/grass.html#toc2

If you are referring to the mingw installation, I also had problems
running the inst_grass.bat file.  I had to run it through the command
line and also discovered that it will not work with a proxy, but
worked with a direct connection

Travis

On 08/11/06, Qinglin Li <qll at timberline.ca> wrote:
> How you install the grass on XP, I tried once and at the last step would not
> let me to do it.
> Any hints are appreciated.
> Qinglin
> Kelowna, BC

Travis K.

Toronto, Canada
"She knows there's no success like failure
And that failure's no success at all."
-Bob Dylan-