[GRASS-user] r.reclass probs with negative values

Jarosław Jasiewicz jarekj at amu.edu.pl
Wed Nov 15 06:31:44 EST 2006

Hi
I thing that in some situaltion reclass is the only solution and cannot
be repaced with mapclac..
for example curvature map with values between -1 and 1 with most data
like 0.0000345,  when more than 10 new categories are needed (nested if
() 10 times ??)

btw: there are in grass some more integer-output modules -for example
d.histogram...
unfortunatly I'm not a C programmer...