[GRASS-user] r.out.gmt output format

Bruce Raup brauplists at gmail.com
Thu Nov 16 23:05:39 EST 2006

What did you use to display the file?  What does grdinfo print for the file?

Try appending '=bs' or '=2' to 'elv1.grd', or whatever grdinfo tells
you is the type of the file.  I exported a GRASS raster recently (I
think using r.out.bin using some option to add a GMT header) and it
created a type 2 (bs) file.  See also the GMT reference on different
grdfile types.  Sorry that's a little vague, but maybe it will help.

Bruce

On 11/15/06, temiz <temiz at deprem.gov.tr> wrote:
> hello
>
> using r.out.gmt,  I created a grid file for gmt.
> although I could display  the grid file,  when I entered this command I
> encountered:
>
> "grdgradient elv1.grd -A0/270 -Ggradients.grd -Ne0.6 -V"
> grdgradient: Not a netCDF file [elv1.grd]
>
> How can I produce a netCDF file in grass?
>
> regards
>
> --
> Ahmet Temiz
>

> --