[GRASS-user] 3D DXF output: howto?

Benjamin Ducke benjamin.ducke at ufg.uni-kiel.de
Fri Nov 17 04:17:34 EST 2006

I am currently teaching a course on GIS and vizualization
in archaeology. A few students are working on getting
a small DEM (as 3D points) into blender and modifying it there.
In a next step, we will integrate more site data and eventually
also landscape data using the vterrain.org tools.
As soon as my students have something interesting worked out,
I will ask them to take a few screenshots and write a small
report for the Wiki or maybe the GRASS newsletter.

--
Benjamin Ducke, M.A.
Archäoinformatik

Tel.: ++49 (0)431 880-3378 / -3379