[GRASS-user] 64-bit support on macos x?

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Fri Oct 6 03:51:25 EDT 2006

I haven't tried building GRASS on OS X for 64 bit yet.  My limited
understanding of the OS X 64bit thing is the system isn't fully 64bit
optimized or ready or something.  That's supposed to be in Leopard.
I could be wrong, and am probably confused about the whole issue.

I can try a build sometime, probably not until after the 14th (I'm
travelling).

On Oct 6, 2006, at 5:01 AM, Jonathan Greenberg wrote:

> Speaking of large vector files, how *do* I enable 64-bit support
> for macos x
> (or is it purely the lfs flag I need) during compile?
>
> --j

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

"Those people who most want to rule people are, ipso-facto, those
least suited to do it."

- A rule of the universe, from the HitchHiker's Guide to the Galaxy