[GRASS-user] v.transform - output messages

hellik at web.de hellik at web.de
Sun Oct 15 13:25:41 EDT 2006

hi,

i tested this with v.transform (grass61, grass62RC2,grass63-cvs-snapshot) and the spearfish60-dataset.

v.transform
input=streams at PERMANENT
output=streams_tr45
xshift=-450000
yshift=0.0
zshift=0.0
xscale=1.0
yscale=1.0
zscale=1.0
zrot=0.0

the same output-messages:
V_ask error: Illegal row (23) in call to V_const...

i put it on the bug-list.

helli