[GRASS-user] postgresql: very BIG problem

Jarosław Jasiewicz jarekj at amu.edu.pl
Mon Oct 16 07:15:18 EDT 2006

I found (on the september-last cvs) that If I try to connect vector file
to postgreSQL table grass DELETE that table. I work with that function
for over year, and I have never such problems - because it is very
dengerous, I will test it and describe with detail in few days, for now
please let me know If something were done with pgsql driver (there are
some records in changelog file).
I only announce that problem for now, because testing reqires some time
(privileges, layers, categories) and problem also may lay on postgreSQL
(and probably lies -because database shoudn't allow do delete table any
external program in anytime)

regards
Jarek Jasiewicz