[GRASS-user] Re: [Qgis-user] Basic GIS course ideas

Otto Dassau otto.dassau at gmx.de
Wed Oct 18 05:02:11 EDT 2006

Hi,

I added another topic "GRASS education (Free GIS education)"
to the GRASS wiki community part and tried to collect main parts of the email
discussion.

http://grass.gdf-hannover.de/wiki/GRASS_Community

please add missing arguments from the mails and/or delete/correct what's already
there and contribute your ideas and concepts. I guess I missed a lot within this
thread.

regards,
  Otto