[GRASS-user] Installation problem

gotnidea! Business Development Centre gotnidea at gmail.com
Fri Oct 27 10:07:01 EDT 2006

Hi again

IIn my version of GRASS, I am unable to locate 'GIS' and 'Display' options
in the menu. Nor am I able to generate any display in the Map display. It is
totally blank!

I have followed all the steps given. How can I view the maps? I am working
on Spearfish60 data with GRASS6.3 version on Windows Xp SP2.

There is one 'Configure' option in the Menu through I was able to generate
the following details:

g.region -p
projection: 1 (UTM)
zone:       13
datum:      nad27
ellipsoid:  clark66
north:      4928010
south:      4913700
west:       589980
east:       609000
nsres:      30
ewres:      30
rows:       477
cols:       634
cells:      302418

g.gisenv
LOCATION_NAME='spearfish60';
MAPSET='user1';
DIGITIZER='none';
GISDBASE='C:/GRASSDATA';
GRASS_GUI='tcltk';

g.proj -c

d.info -r -d -f -b -c
rectangle: 0 643 0 484
dimensions: 643 484
colors: 16777216
frame: 0 643 0 484
region: 0 643 0 483

Couldn't locate the problem on any of the forums. Anyone please help me.

Abhinav