[GRASS-user] chamelon-GRASS demo site

Stephan Holl holl at gdf-hannover.de
Fri Sep 1 09:22:48 EDT 2006

Hello Massimiliano,

On Fri, 01 Sep 2006 15:00:44 +0200 Massimiliano Cannata
<massimiliano.cannata at supsi.ch> wrote:

> Hi all,
> I would like to inform you that a demo site is now on-line to see how
> GRASS is run trough Chameleon.
> For instruction on how to use it, you can click the Help button.
>
> Could you try to check if everything is working and eventually give
> me a feedback?
> As soon as possible I will add a page with more technical details on
> how to set up such a link.
>
> Thanks,
> and hope to see you in Lausanne.

yes, but do we need to wait for the link till then or will you provide
it before?

Cheers

	Stephan

--
GDF Hannover - Solutions for spatial data analysis and remote sensing
Hannover Office      -     Mengendamm 16d      -     D-30177 Hannover
Internet: www.gdf-hannover.de      -      Email: holl at gdf-hannover.de
Phone : ++49-(0)511.39088507       -        Fax: ++49-(0)511.39088508