[GRASS-user] Re: [OTT_OSGEO] chamelon-GRASS application site with URL

Massimiliano Cannata massimiliano.cannata at supsi.ch
Fri Sep 1 11:04:13 EDT 2006

Hi Dave,
speed is just a matter of hardware in this case :-(
Yes, basin are dynamically generated, when you click the map or a
station it get the coordinate, then they are passed to GRASS.
With a new GRASS command that I wrote, the nearest pixel coordinate
belonging to a river is selected, and the r.water.outlet is run. The
raster basin generated is then converted in vector and represented.

For statistics, a MASK fitting the basin is generated and then r.stats,
r.univar are run.

Also PanaChart php library was used to generate the graph.

That's all.
Again sorry for the slowness ! It will be better in future...

Massimiliano

--

Dr. Eng. Massimiliano Cannata
Responsabile Area Geomatica