[GRASS-user] Re: [GRASSLIST:1184] how to keep same color table for a bunch of rasters?

Māris Nartišs maris.gis at gmail.com
Thu Sep 7 04:12:55 EDT 2006

Hi,
one thing why I love GRASS - it works from comandline :)

To automate GRASS tasks You can use ANY programming language You are familiar
and wich can run shell commands (I used PHP as I was more familiar with PHP).

I attached simple script for beginning. Just tweak it's values, add aditional
GRASS comands to get nice looking output. Almost all GRASS modules have
comandline options to do things that can be done with mouse, just look at
they manuals.

wbr,
Maris.