[GRASS-user] Re: [GRASSLIST:1184] how to keep same color table for a bunch of rasters?

Hamish hamish_nospam at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 7 06:36:21 EDT 2006

Maris wrote:
> You mean like this?:
> ## Encode all .png files in directory to out.avi with 15 frames per second.
> mencoder "mf://*.png" -mf fps=15 -o out.avi #-ovc here
> ## DivX - libavcodec MPEG 4 (DivX5)
> -ovc lavc -lavcopts vcodec=mpeg4:vhq:vbitrate=1800
> ## XviD
> -ovc xvid -xvidencopts bitrate=1024
> ## DivX4
> -ovc divx4 -divx4opts q=5

Exactly like that, thanks!

Vishal wrote:
> do you know how i can change the text size of the legend?

text size in the legend is determined by the legend's height.
 (or by the width for horizontal legends)
If you think the text is too big, make th legend a little shorter.
I tried to make the sizing pretty good by default - if you don't
like it you can always use "d.legend -c" to turn off the numbers
 (hey, that broke for FP maps in main.c rev2.5!)
and use d.text to place them.

> and preferably also a title

d.font.freetype (optionally) and then d.text. You can also try
to use d.text.freetype and "d.title $MAP | d.text".

see the PNG driver help page or the d.out.file script for info on
writing graphics directly to a file.

Hamish

ps - GRASS's xganim module is also interesting.