[GRASS-user] Re: [winGRASS] MS-Windows native GRASS

Huidae Cho grass4u at gmail.com
Thu Sep 14 11:16:25 EDT 2006

Thank you.  Actually, I don't have enough time to test/bugfix winGRASS,
so I've created a wiki page describing its current status:
http://grass.gdf-hannover.de/wiki/WinGRASS_Current_Status

If you find any problems not listed here, please add them to the page so
that I can catch up later with what's wrong.

Huidae