[GRASS-user] Re: MS-Windows native GRASS

Anders Fahlén anders at agronova.se
Mon Sep 18 13:09:43 EDT 2006

The problem is that the inst_grass.bat still does
not work . My question was if it would be
possible to modify the inst_grass.bat file to an alternative download link.

As the .bat file does not download correctly in
my case I see no other option than to open
http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/gnuwin32/  and
manually download the identified and needed files to... c:\msys\1.0\local ?

Regards,
Anders Fahlén
Agronova
Sweden