[GRASS-user] v.in.db and dbf-tables SQL parser error

Wolfgang Qual Wolfgang.Qual at gmx.net
Wed Sep 20 03:57:42 EDT 2006

Hello Moritz,
aah! Thank you very much - it worked without problems now. I did not know this before (*other* programs do not care about this ;) - maybe it would be reasonable to add a paragraph "requirements for the input table" to the manual page of v.in.db (tablename has to start with a character...)

Best regards,
Wolfgang

-------- Original-Nachricht --------