[GRASS-user] programming manual

Carlos "Guâno" Grohmann carlos.grohmann at gmail.com
Thu Sep 21 13:23:19 EDT 2006

Great! Thanks!

Carlos

On 9/21/06, Markus Neteler <neteler at itc.it> wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 21, 2006 at 06:25:42PM +0200, Markus Neteler wrote:
> > On Thu, Sep 21, 2006 at 11:56:01AM -0300, Carlos Guâno Grohmann wrote:
> > > Hello all,
> > > I'm having problems trying to make the pdfdocs for the programming
> > > manual. Could someone post a link so I can download it?
> > > Back in GRASS 5.4 one could download it from the web site, why not anymore?
> >
> > Because the PDF built script is broken and I didn't
> > manage to fix it although spending much time on it
> > (see my earlier mails).
> >
> > It seems that the PDF files are removed (by doxygen?) before
> > they are copied into the Web space.
>
> OK, I have tried harder. Now the PDFs are back:
> http://grass.itc.it/grass63/manuals/
>
> Let's see if they survive next Saturday - for that day
> of the week the cronjob is scheduled to re-generate them.
> Please drop me a mail if they aren't updated automatically.
>
> Markus

              Carlos Henrique Grohmann - Guano
  Geologist M.Sc  - Doctorate Student at IGc-USP - Brazil
Linux User #89721  - carlos dot grohmann at gmail dot com
"Good morning, doctors. I have taken the liberty of removing Windows
95 from my hard drive."
--The winning entry in a "What were HAL's first words" contest judged
by 2001: A SPACE ODYSSEY creator Arthur C. Clarke