[GRASS-user] RE: Problem querying layers other than '1' in gis.m

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Thu Sep 21 13:40:14 EDT 2006

I agree with Trevor about terminology. A big reason that this feature is not
used is because most people don't understand what it does. This is
improving, but a better name would help.

My suggestions center on "key" "attkey" (attribute key) "dbkey" or something
else. Maybe we can even have a two word name like "table key". Essentially,
this is what is usually called a "key field".

Michael

Arizona State University

phone: 480-965-6213
fax: 480-965-7671