[GRASS-user] check vector geometry

Jachym Cepicky jachym.cepicky at centrum.cz
Sun Sep 24 16:44:55 EDT 2006

hi,

On Sun, Sep 24, 2006 at 01:33:09PM -0700, Dylan Beaudette wrote:
> Thanks for the great patch Jachym. Looking forward to giving it a try.

someone with clear imagination about how to write code in C and who
knows SUBMITTING file by heart would have to review it. it works, but
i'm not shure, if the code is celear enough

> Macieck:: i think that some flags are more condusive to being used
> together than others, i.e. : g.region res=1 -ap both the 'a' and 'p'
> flags are respected.
>
> for something like the example you gave with g.region -eg -- I would
> imagine that there is a case statement that computes these values, but
> only one at a time (for efficiency in the old days?) . perhaps work
> needs to be done to standardize flag parsing...

in most cases, flags are handeld via

    if (flag1) {
    }
    else if (flag2) {
    }

this we have to check and rewrite (if it makes sence).

just my 2 cents

jachym