[GRASS-user] Re: [Freegis-list] Announcement: PyWPS 1.0rc1 released

Jens Fitzke fitzke at lat-lon.de
Wed Sep 27 11:12:25 EDT 2006

My take on this is that the 0.4.0 *document* is deprecated, since a new
version has been developed and the motion "To recommend Web Processing
Service (WPS) (05-007r4) as an OpenGIS(r) Implementation Specification,
version 0" was approved by electronic vote. Does anybody know more about
the current status of the adoption process? If not and if somebody is
interested, I could ask OGC staff about this.

jens