[GRASS-dev] RE: [GRASS-user] Error importing DMS into standar dformat usingv. in.ascii

Patton, Eric epatton at nrcan.gc.ca
Wed Sep 27 12:47:39 EDT 2006

The advantage with importing 'standard' types (once I can memorize how to do
it) is that lines and boundaries automatically get digitized and snapped to
the vertices, which is nice when you're trying to create precise map
surrounds (which is what I'm doing). I might throw a few extra hints in the
man page based on my experiences getting it to work today.

~ Eric.