[GRASS-user] HDF4 support requested with arg /usr/local/hdf4.2r1, but neither hdf4 nor mfhdf lib found

aaliya zarrin aaliya_24 at yahoo.co.in
Fri Sep 29 04:01:46 EDT 2006

hi list..

 I m unable to install Gdal getting following error in configure --with-hdf4=/usr/lib/hdf4.2r1.
 error : HDF4 support requested with arg /usr/local/hdf4.2r1, but neither hdf4 nor mfhdf lib found

 i m trying to install HDF4 but following error occure while make

 undefined reference to 'sqrt'

 after adding -lm also same error occure
 plz help to solve the problem

 thanx..

Maciej Sieczka <tutey at o2.pl> wrote: Patton, Eric wrote:
> I just tried replying to a bug, and had my post rejected because "You are
> not allowed to reply/comment on requests as guest."
>
> Are BT login accounts required now?

Not sure. Try. I haven't changed anything there - only guys from
Intevation can. Maybe

Maciek