[GRASS-user] r.in.xyz - add "value" option?

Carlos "Guâno" Grohmann carlos.grohmann at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 12:21:32 EDT 2007

I was importing some ascii files with gravity data, using r.in.xyz.
Since the resolution I was using was the same as the spacing between
the data points, I could use any of the stats in r.in.xyz, the result
would be the same. Then I was thinking that, maybe just to avoid
possible confusions, that the option "value" could be added.

Carlos

              Carlos Henrique Grohmann - Guano
  Geologist M.Sc  - Doctorate Student at IGc-USP - Brazil
Linux User #89721  - carlos dot grohmann at gmail dot com
"Good morning, doctors. I have taken the liberty of removing Windows
95 from my hard drive."
--The winning entry in a "What were HAL's first words" contest judged
by 2001: A SPACE ODYSSEY creator Arthur C. Clarke