[GRASS-user] GRASS63cvs v.rast.stats reports zero for many CATs

Brandon M. Gabler bgabler at email.arizona.edu
Sat Apr 7 13:16:21 EDT 2007

Thank you for the tips, Maciej,

On a hunch, prior to your email, I did re-try the exercise with a
shorter prefix (s16 instead of slope16), and this solved the problem.
I think column width may have been the problem. I had inspected the
values at those locations, and they had normal slopes (7, 6, or 9
degrees, etc.).

Curious problem, solved thanks to suggstions from the grasslist as
always!
Brandon