[GRASS-user] v.digit cannot update table

Seb spluque at gmail.com
Sat Apr 21 15:33:50 EDT 2007

Hi,

In GRASS CVS, I'm encountering problems digitizing into a vector with the
following:

v.digit -n map=newvect bg="d.vect coastline"

Clicking on the settings button -> table tab -> "create table" tells me
that a new empty map has been created.  I then proceed with the "digitize
new boundary" button and create a polygon.  When right-clicking to close
the line I'm asked about what encoding to use (I leave it as utf-8 which
which is my locale) and then "submit", I receive the following error:

---<---------------cut here---------------start-------------->---
DBMI-DBF driver error:
SQL parser error:
in statement: