[GRASS-user] Problem with r.reclas on ubuntu feisty

Jarosław Jasiewicz jarekj at amu.edu.pl
Wed Apr 25 12:18:05 EDT 2007

Hi
I have problem with r.reclass (and r.reclas.rules) from latest cvs
(updated wensday morning)
on whatever map I use it I recive segmentation fault error
I clear last compilation (make distclean) and configured it again - no
result
on grass 6.2.1 which I compiled with the same configure script - the
r.reclass works OK

As I check changelog from cvs repository nothing with r.reclass have
been done , but week ago r.reclass has work on  my computer....
I'm affraid it can be systemic problem, a week ago there were update of
glibc on ubuntu repository.... but I'm not sure if the problem is
directly form linux system libraries. Mabe somebody with feisty can
check it??

Jarek

By mistake, I send this message to qgisuser I'm sorry.....